Pre-registration opens Monday, June 11th at 9am. Click here to register and pre-order your exclusive Flotilla t-shirt at an early-bird rate!
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available now! 2018 Flotilla SponsorSHIP Opportunities
2018 Flint River Flotilla – Float to Paradise
Saturday, August 4th, 2018
Mott Park Recreation Area, Sunset Dr. east of Ballenger Hwy.
Registration at 12pm, Float at 1pm
The Flint River Flotilla returns for its 4th year as the best river party in Flint! This year, we’re floating to paradise with an island theme, so come in your finest island attire and decorate your boat to match. Bring your inner tube, paddle board, kayak, canoe, or anything that floats and join us on this relaxing and fun journey down the Flint River from Tenacity Brewing to the Mott Park Recreation Area. Stay for the after party at the Mott Park landing featuring food trucks, music, and photo ops.
You ticket gets you access to a shuttle from the parking area to the launch site, American Canoe Association insurance, Flotilla entry, and an “I made it to paradise!” sticker, exclusive for 2018 participants.
Flint River Flotilla How-To:
1. Purchase tickets & pre-order your t-shirts here.
2. Park at Mott Park Rec Area (former Mott Park Golf Course) – enter off Sunset Dr. east of Ballenger Hwy.
3. Hop on the shuttle to the registration and launch site. Be sure to bring your life jacket and raft/float. Shuttle starts at 12pm and runs until 12:45pm**
4. Fill out liability waiver and get a wristband. Everyone under 18 must have a guardian signature on liability waiver. All participants must wear a life jacket. No alcohol.
5. Float to paradise!
6. Enjoy an after-party at the Mott Park landing with music, food, and prizes
* Event will occur rain or shine. Severe weather may delay start time.
** Please bring your rafts uninflated for transport on the shuttle. Air compressors available. If you’re bringing a canoe or kayak, drop it off at Tenacity Brewing (119 N. Grand Traverse) then proceed with your vehicle to the parking area at Mott Park and hop on the shuttle back to the launch site.