Pre-registration ends Thursday, August 1st at midnight. Register here! https://corridoralliance.ticketspice.com/flint-river-flotilla-2019
We need 50 volunteers to help with the Flotilla! Free t-shirt included. If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PDF of the Flotilla flyer is available here: Flotilla 2019 Flyer 8.5×11
Save time on Flotilla day – fill out your liability waiver in advance! Download and print the waiver, complete and sign the bottom of the form, and bring with you to Flotilla registration. Minors must have a guardian signature to participate. KF Waiver final – 2019.05.24
Flint River Flotilla 2019 – Endless Summer
Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
Parking & After-Party at: Mott Park Recreation Area, Sunset Dr. just east of Ballenger Hwy.
Registration & Launch at: Tenacity Brewing, 119 N. Grand Traverse, Flint, MI 48503
Registration begins at 11am, Tenacity will also be open at 11am
Launch Times: Launches will be in waves this year to avoid extended lines at the start.
- Inflatable rafts/tubes: launch at 11:30am
- Mixed groups of inflatables & boats, or boats who will slow float: launch at 12pm
- Boats with paddles: launch at 12:30pm
Registration: $10/person, Ages 12 & under FREE Pre-Register Here until August 1st
2019 Flint River Flotilla T-Shirts: $16 pre-order, $20 day-of
Kayak Rental for the Flotilla: $25 – There are no more kayak rentals remaining (7/31/19)
Inflatable floats: $20 (limited quantity, yours to keep)
Life Jackets: $5 (limited quantity, yours to keep)
The Flint River Flotilla returns for its 5th year as the best river party in Flint! Our theme this year is Endless Summer, so come in your best surf/paddle attire and decorate your boat to match. Bring your inner tube, paddle board, kayak, canoe, or anything that floats (plus a life jacket!) and join us on this relaxing and fun journey down the Flint River from Tenacity Brewing to the Mott Park Recreation Area. The float will take about 2 hours.
Stay for the after party, sponsored by Hurley Medical Center and NAETC/Local 659, at the Mott Park landing featuring live music by local band Sweet Pea, Flotilla prizes, Bella’s Food Truck, an ice cream cart by Jon Hardman, photo ops, and more!
You ticket gets you access to a shuttle from the parking area to the launch site, Flotilla entry and support along the float, access to the after-party, and an exclusive Flint River Flotilla 2019 sticker.
Flint River Flotilla How-To:
- Purchase tickets & pre-order your Flotilla gear HERE through Thursday, August 1st. Day-of registration is also available beginning at 11am.
- Park at Mott Park Rec Area (former Mott Park Golf Course) – enter off Sunset Dr. east of Ballenger Hwy (see map below).
- Hop on the shuttle to the registration and launch site at Tenacity Brewing, 119 Grand Traverse. Be sure to bring your:
- Wearable life jacket
- Payment (cards & cash accepted) if you need to register and/or want to purchase a beverage at Tenacity
The shuttle service begins at 11:00am and runs until 12:30pm. Please bring your rafts uninflated for transport on the shuttle. Air compressors available. *If you’re bringing a canoe or kayak, drop it off at Tenacity Brewing (119 N. Grand Traverse) and then proceed with your vehicle to the parking area at Mott Park and hop on the shuttle back to the launch site.
- Fill out liability waiver (also available to download above) and get a hand stamp. Everyone under 18 must have a guardian signature on liability waiver. All participants must wear a life jacket. No alcohol on the river. We will have limited life jackets available for purchase at registration for $5 each.
- Float through the endless summer!
- Enjoy the after-party at the Mott Park landing with music, food trucks, photo ops, and Flotilla prizes!
* Event will occur rain or shine. Severe weather may delay start time.
A huge thank-you to our Flint River Flotilla 2019 sponsors!
Party Wave Joint Sponsors:
Mott Park Footbridge
Surf’s Up Sponsors:
Hang Loose Sponsors: