Are you ready to choose your own adventure on the Flint River Flotilla ’21 – Expedition on the Flint? Will you encounter river creatures, or find buried treasure? It’s up to you! The Flint River Flotilla returns for its 7th year on Sat., Aug. 7th, 2021, with launches from 10am – 2pm. Visit our event page to register, sign up to be a volunteer or sponsor, order merch, and get the full info!
Flint River Flotilla How-To
Ready, Set, Adventure!
1. Purchase tickets & pre-order your Flotilla gear here through Thursday, August 5th.
2. Park at Mott Park Rec Area near the Paddlers’ Landing (former Mott Park Golf Course) – enter off Sunset Dr. east of Ballenger Hwy (see map below).
3. Hop on the shuttle (courtesy of Mott Community College) to the registration and launch site at Tenacity Brewing, 119 Grand Traverse. Be sure to bring your:
- Wearable life jacket
- Payment (cards & cash accepted)
The shuttle service begins at 9:00am and runs until 2pm. Please bring your rafts uninflated for transport on the shuttle. Air compressors available. *If you’re bringing a canoe or kayak, drop it off at Tenacity Brewing (119 N. Grand Traverse) and then proceed with your vehicle to the parking area at Mott Park and hop on the shuttle back to the launch site.
4. Check in at the registration table and get a hand stamp showing you have paid and completed your liability waiver. All participants must wear a life jacket. No alcohol on the river. We will have limited life jackets available for purchase at registration for $7 each.
5. Take a group photo at the photo station sponsored by General Motors & NAETC.
6. Enjoy your Expedition on the Flint!
7. Your adventure will end back at the Mott Park Rec Area and the Paddlers’ Landing, where you will receive your Flotilla ’21 sticker.
* Event will occur rain or shine. Severe weather may delay start time.
Flint River Flotilla ’21 Shirt
The Flint River Flotilla ’21 shirt is available for pre-order here in 3 soft styles: unisex tee, ladies’ cut racerback tank, and unisex tank. Unisex 2021 tees and vintage 2019 and 2020 tees will also be available for purchase day-of at Flotilla registration.
Shirts are the following styles:
Unisex Tee – District DT6000 – cotton-poly – Dusty Peach – XS to 4XL
Ladies’ Cut Tank – District DM138L – cotton-poly – Dusty Peach – XS to 4XL (no Med.)
Unisex Tank – District DT5300 – cotton-poly – Heathered White – XS to 4XL
Sponsor logos on the back.